19 February 2016

BOROUGHING · Dulwich







[Taken by me on Samsung Galaxy S5]

Although I have lived near Dulwich for the entirety of my university life, it wasn't until the other week I thought that maybe I should go and explore there. On the first trip (The first two photos) I went to East Dulwich's Lordship Lane, there I got some late breakfast from Brick House Bread and perused around the independent shops. I've been following Brick House on Instagram for a while and have bought bread from their Herne Hill Market stall several times, so I knew I had to visit whilst I was nearby. I treated myself to a flat white and a 'Morning Bun', a doughnut-like pastry with some zesty sugar on top, I can't wait to have another one! Luckily they also had some samples of their chocolate sourdough bread out, which I always wanted to try but was scared to commit to a loaf, also very tasty. A fortnight or so after I walked to Dulwich Village (The bottom three photos). Dulwich Village lives up to its name with its beautiful and charming buildings and cute white fences. Whilst here I went around the Dulwich Picture Gallery, which boasts a collection of paintings by impressive names as well as a mausoleum (Bottom photo). Luckily for me entry to the gallery is free for students! 

Soltrader Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment